Crisis Resources - Click here.
Dating Violence and Sexual Assault Resources
- Skagit Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services – Resources and support for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, and friends and family of violence survivors.
- 888-336-9591 *available 24 hours a day
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – Resources and support for survivors of domestic violence. Call, chat, and text lines available.
- 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) *available 24 hours a day
- Love is Respect – Information about dating, healthy relationships, personal safety, and supporting others. Also home of the National Teen Dating Violence Hotline.
- 1-866-331-9474 *available 24 hours a day
- Click here for warning signs of abuse in relationships.
Drug/Alcohol and Addiction Resources - Click here.
General Health Resources
- Young Women’s Health - General health, sexual health, medical, nutrition, and emotional health information for teenage girls and young women.
- Young Men’s Health – General health, sexual health, medical, nutrition, and emotional health information for teenage boys and young men.
- MyPlate - Food and fitness resources.
LGBTQ+ Resources - Click here.
Mental Health Resources - Click here.
Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Planned Parenthood – 888-230-7526
- Pregnancy testing and services, STI screening and services, transgender hormone therapy and more.
- Sex and Consent – Watch this short (clean) video on sex and consent.
- Scarleteen - Inclusive, comprehensive, and supportive sexuality and relationship information for teens and emerging adults.
- Bedsider - Sexual health and wellness information and support network for individuals 18-29 yrs.
Shelter and Housing Resources - Click here.